How productive are your leadership team meetings? Energising or draining! A high performing leadership team is a team that can work through challenges in a way that results in stronger relationships, engagement and performance.
- As senior managers our first commitment should be to our senior leadership team.
- How productive are your leadership team meetings? Energising or draining!
- What is the tone that the leadership team sets for your organisation?
- A high performing leadership team is a team that can work through challenges in a way that results in stronger relationships, engagement and performance.
- Finding your rhythm – Separating operational matters from strategic matters and team matters.
- Building a culture – Developing a way of working together that allows the team to play the ball and not the person.
- Discipline – Practice. Practice. Practice. We work with you and the team to develop the practice and to stay disciplined.
Knowledge is different to mastery. Our approach is build mastery through simple daily practices. The program takes place over a period of X-Y months with the focus on:
- Regularly shift from doing to observing
- Making the development social
- Maintaining an open mindset
I needed to express how amazing this course has been so far, so much so that I couldn’t wait to come to work to continue on this course. There has been so many great tools and tips that were given by Rod Matthews who is the great facilitator that I now aspire to be….
Rod partnered with the HR team to design a course that would meet our needs. The content was spot on and the delivery was inspirational and genuinely built on our values and goals.