Rather than plugging in an off the shelf solution here’s how we like to work to make sure the program fits your needs:
1. We start by conducting a needs analysis and do some research.
Contacting key stakeholders and potential participants through one to one interviews, phone conversations and site visits will result in the following benefits:
- Ensures the program is aimed at the most appropriate level.
- Allows us to build a program to fit your organisations values, culture and business needs.
- Builds rapport with the participants.
- Identifies potential issues or hidden agendas.
- Builds commitment before the program.
- More clearly reveals the specific program content requirements.
2. We design the program and develop the materials.
This is where the content of the program is designed and developed to produce the content for discussion and confirmation with you.
This is a critical part of the process as the information uncovered in the needs analysis is incorporated in the program. This includes tailoring specific content to facilitate individuals, ensure that the program is aimed at the most appropriate level and that the program produces results!
3. We facilitate the modules.
Training modules can be facilitated on site, offsite, over lunch, over days, they can stretch across weeks or months dependant on your needs, budget and situation.
For over 15 years we have provided the leadership development program to a number clients that involved a range of skills.
- Introduction To Leadership
- Clarity of Purpose
- Building a Committed Team
- Building a Competent Team
- Creating Opportunity
- Facilitating Results
4. We evaluate the results.
There are four ways to assess the success of training and development programs:
- Enjoy – Did the participants enjoy the experience? Are they proud of what they achieved through the learning? Are they satisfied with the process?
- Learn – What did the participants learn? What can they remember about the content? What were the main outcomes for them?
- Behaviours – What behaviours have changed? What are participants doing more of or less of as a result of the learning?
- Results – What has been the effect on the business? Have we reduced errors, reduced wastage, increased sales, increased customer satisfaction, increased productivity.
Over the 20 years that he has been in business, Rod Matthews has developed an almost encyclopaedic knowledge of tips, tools and techniques across a range of areas:
- Advanced Presentation Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Building and Implementing Company Values
- Business Writing Skills
- Coaching Skills
- Advanced Communication Skills
- Conducting Effective Meetings
- Conference Facilitation
- Conflict Dissolution and Resolution
- Consulting Skills
- Counselling Skills
- Creating & Maintaining High Performance Teams
- Creating Organisational Change
- Creativity & Innovation
- Cross-functional Communication
- Culture Change Programs
- Decision Making Skills
- Developing Inspiring Visions & Values
- Executive Public Speaking
- Group Facilitation Skills
- Induction Programs
- Interpersonal Communication
- Key Note Speaking
- Leadership Skills
- Management Development
- Managing Difficult Relationships
- Professional Mentoring
- Negotiation Skills
- Outcome Planning
- Performance Improvement
- Persuasion & Influencing Skills
- Professional Selling Skills
- Program Design & Development
- Recruitment & Interviewing Skills
- Self-directed Work Teams
- Solving Business Problems
- Strategic Planning Sessions
- Stress Management
- Supervisory Skills
- Time Management
Rod partnered with the HR team to design a course that would meet our needs. The content was spot on and the delivery was inspirational and genuinely built on our values and goals.
Rod’s approach and style ensures maximum engagement and learning opportunity for participants.