An organisation cannot grow beyond the level of its leadership. Our approach is build to mastery through simple daily practices.
- An organisation cannot grow beyond the level of its leadership
- The more senior we become in organisations the more complex the challenges become.
- Being a technical expert will not solve the challenges you face as the leader in an organisation.
- Open Mindset : What got you to here isn’t going to get you to where you want to be.
- Development is Social – Holding all others factors constant a group will evolve more quickly than an individual.
- Shifting from doing it to observing it (and learning from it)
- Knowledge is different to mastery. Our approach is build mastery through simple daily practices.
- The program takes place over a period of X-Y months with the focus on:
– Regularly shift from doing to observing
– Making the development social
– Maintaining an open mindset
Real life examples, encouraging people to develop their own individual style (not just cloning an imposed style) and techniques that give people real confidence makes this one of our most widely attended and often demanded programs.
I needed to express how amazing this course has been so far, so much so that I couldn’t wait to come to work to continue on this course. There has been so many great tools and tips that were given by Rod Matthews who is the great facilitator that I now aspire to be….
In all honesty, I have never experienced such a dynamic, intelligent and amiable trainer as Rod Matthews.