Maximise support and minimise resistance by learning the tips, tools and techniques to persuade individuals or groups.
have you ever
- Wanted to increase the likelihood that your opinion is sought after, listened to and acted upon?
- Had to negotiate something and not wanted to get ripped off?
- Wanted to get your message across in the most influential way possible in a limited time frame?
- Felt uncomfortable about a deal that has been brokered but didn’t know quite why?
- Reached an agreement with someone only to find out that there was more to be had?
what you will learn
- How to determine which approach is most useful and when.
- How to prepare for the meeting/negotiation.
- How to determine the other party’s position, minimise resistance and maximise support for your proposals.
- How to frame the meeting/negotiation.
- How to gain as much information as possible before ‘haggling’.
- How to influence individuals and groups.
$595 + gst per person
- Your own Time Mastery Profile instrument.
- All course materials (folder, handouts, textas).
- Tea and coffee on arrival.
- Morning tea and afternoon tea.
- A light lunch.
Rod consulted with our AECOM team on a particularly sensitive issue. He took the time to understand our needs and supported the process of behaviour change that aligned with the heart, mind and budget of our P & P team.
I needed to express how amazing this course has been so far, so much so that I couldn’t wait to come to work to continue on this course. There has been so many great tools and tips that were given by Rod Matthews who is the great facilitator that I now aspire to be….