Looking for all of Rod Matthews’ Book and CD offerings on one page? You can compile your complete order here after browsing through the site. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us anytime! We will contact you to confirm payment and delivery details for each order.
The King Of Snozzlebrush Island
Teach your kids to become healthy, wealthy and wise? Your kids will learn how to recognise procrastination, how to get healthy and have fun doing so, how to start building wealth, how to develop an abundance mentality.Price:$29.70Description Return Policy
Have you ever…
- Wanted to put your ‘old head’ on your kids ‘young shoulders?’
- Wished they taught more practical topics at school?
- Wanted your kids to become healthy, wealthy and wise?
- Thought to yourself ‘If only I knew then what I know now.’
- Wanted to give your kids a head start?
Written by Rod Matthews Illustrated by Kristin Hardiman
What your kids will learn:
- How to recognise procrastination
- How to get healthy and have fun doing so
- How to start building wealth
- How to develop an abundance mentality
- The folly of waiting to ‘have’ something before you ‘be’ someone
- The folly of making your happiness dependant on having something
Conversations that reading the book with your kids will encourage...
- What activities they like doing that are healthy
- How to live on less that you earn and what to do with the amount left over
How to develop their own wisdom
We have a 30-Day Guarantee
We strive to maintain excellent service and satisfaction, including to guarantee that the book you buy is as it's described on our Web sites. You're eligible for a refund within 30 days if you're dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on our behalf or if the book doesn't arrive.
Please see below for information on how to initiate a return.
1. Incorrect Book/Not As Described/Damaged
If you received the wrong book, it was damaged or the book you received was not as described on our website, you're eligible for a replacement of the product ordered or a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if your return is the result of an error on our part. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to us within 30 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in.
2. Book Did Not Arrive
If your book does not arrive in a period up to 30 days after the specified delivery date, you're eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs. If we provided tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the return is void. In cases where the book is returned to the us because of an incomplete address, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar; the refund price includes book price only.
3. Buyer Does Not Want Item
We are happy to accept returns if you’ve changed your mind about a book. Please contact us directly before initiating these returns, as otherwise the return may be cancelled. Please do not ship the book until you’ve received confirmation from us that we will accept the return. If we accept your request, and if the book is returned in the same condition you received it in, you’ll be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges).