Looking for all of Rod Matthews’ Book and CD offerings on one page? You can compile your complete order here after browsing through the site. If you have any further questions feel free to contact us anytime! We will contact you to confirm payment and delivery details for each order.
Practical Performance Improvement
Packed full of practical tips, tools and techniques, you will find yourself quickly stirred into action while reading.
The series is highly recommended for any manager or team leader who does not want to read hundreds of pages of management text, and yet wants to know how to improve the performance of their teams.Price:$29.70Description Return Policy
Are you managing and leading a team of people?
Have you ever:
- Felt like tearing your hair out when people in your team don’t behave the way you want them to?
- Wished you could “get things done right … the first time”?
- Been frustrated by under-performing team members?
- Wanted to reduce the amount of time you spend doing or re-doing your team members’ work?
- Wondered how some team leaders maintain a high level of commitment from their teams while avoiding stress and burn out?
- Had to lead a team of people who were at different developmental levels, and wanted to ensure that you were a consistent yet flexible leader?
- Wondered how the inspirational leader maintains a high level of commitment from their team while avoiding stress and burn out?
- Lost a high-performing team member because they were bored with the job?
- Wondered what could be done to ensure your team members’ morale remains high?
- Had to lead a team of people who were at different developmental levels and wanted to ensure that you were a consistent, yet flexible leader?
- Delivered feedback to a team member that they took the wrong way?
- Considered how much easier your job would be as a leader if you had a highly competent and completely committed team working with you?
If you ticked any of the above then you’re certainly wouldn’t be the first to do so!
Many team leaders and managers find themselves caught in a vicious circle of day-to-day business. This leaves them with little or no time for tasks like planning, strategy, developing tactics, establishing systems and developing the ability and motivation of their team.
If you answered “Yes” to any of the above, then you’ll love the results you’ll get with “Practical Performance Improvement”.
Practical Performance Improvement
In this book, packed with practical examples, you will learn …
- How to objectively analyse the performance of your team
- How to improve performance for individuals in specific circumstances
- How to increase your team members’ ability through expert coaching
- How to effectively deal with difficult attitudes
- How to increase the likelihood that you keep good team members through clever development
- What to do when all else fails
Rod Matthews manages to take a subject that is often surrounded by overly complex academia
and translate it into a highly useful, no-nonsense and entertaining easy read.
We have a 30-Day Guarantee
We strive to maintain excellent service and satisfaction, including to guarantee that the book you buy is as it's described on our Web sites. You're eligible for a refund within 30 days if you're dissatisfied with your purchase due to an error on our behalf or if the book doesn't arrive.
Please see below for information on how to initiate a return.
1. Incorrect Book/Not As Described/Damaged
If you received the wrong book, it was damaged or the book you received was not as described on our website, you're eligible for a replacement of the product ordered or a full refund of the purchase price, including original shipping costs, if your return is the result of an error on our part. To receive a refund, you must return your item directly to us within 30 days of the estimated delivery date and in the same condition you received it in.
2. Book Did Not Arrive
If your book does not arrive in a period up to 30 days after the specified delivery date, you're eligible for a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping costs. If we provided tracking information indicating the book has arrived, the return is void. In cases where the book is returned to the us because of an incomplete address, unclaimed, returned to sender, or similar; the refund price includes book price only.
3. Buyer Does Not Want Item
We are happy to accept returns if you’ve changed your mind about a book. Please contact us directly before initiating these returns, as otherwise the return may be cancelled. Please do not ship the book until you’ve received confirmation from us that we will accept the return. If we accept your request, and if the book is returned in the same condition you received it in, you’ll be refunded the price of the book (not including original or return shipping charges).