Take your conference or event to the next level.
- A great MC does more than just introduce the next speaker or shepherd delegates around like a traffic cop.
- A great MC creates, develops and maintains the flavour, energy and tone of the event.
- They prepare the audience for each speaker and help the audience gain the most from each presentation.
- A great MC finds the links between each speaker and reveals the overarching theme to the audience over the course of the event
- They can also manage the audience’s energy levels and needs throughout the day.
- A great MC plans like hell and then goes with the flow.
- A great MC is amiable, engaging, thought provoking, witty and intelligent.
In short the difference between a good event and a great one is often the MC.