- +61 (2) 9487 4822
- Sign in
- View Cart
high pe*s*r*e*formance leadership teams
- As senior managers our first commitment should be to our senior leadership team.
- How productive are your leadership team meetings? Energising or draining!
- What is the tone that the leadership team sets for your organisation?
- A high performing leadership team is a team that can work through challenges in a way that results in stronger relationships, engagement and performance.
- Finding your rhythm – Separating operational matters from strategic matters and team matters.
- Building a culture – Developing a way of working together that allows the team to play the ball and not the person.
- Discipline – Practice. Practice. Practice. We work with you and the team to develop the practice and to stay disciplined.
- Knowledge is different to mastery. Our approach is build mastery through simple daily practices.
- The program takes place over a period of X-Y months with the focus on:
- Regularly shift from doing to observing
- Making the development social
- Maintaining an open mindset