This 2 day program will provide you with the tips tools and techniques to make change work or to know when you are wasting your time.
Have you ever.
- Wondered if change was possible?
- Allows us to build a program to fit your organisations values, culture and business needs.
- Builds rapport with the participants.
- Identifies potential issues or hidden agendas.
- Builds commitment before the program.
- More clearly reveals the specific program content requirements.
What you will learn.
- How to know when change is possible and when change is unlikely.
- A decision making process to test the ethics of your change initiative.
- The common wisdom around change and when that common wisdom is wrong.
- How to craft a persuasive message that you are happy to hear come out of your mouth.
- How to make it easier for people to change behaviours by changing the context in which those behaviours take place.
- How to modify your own behaviours and the behaviours of others.
Investment $1,190 + gst per person
- A copy of the book ‘Change Starts Here’ by Rod Matthews.
- All course materials (folder, handouts, textas).
- Tea and coffee on arrival.
- Morning tea and afternoon tea.
- A light lunch.
“I been trained by and worked with many trainers both locally and
internationally and believe Rod to be one of the best in the world.”
Stuart Goodfellow – Certified Business Coach